Waterstone Mortgage Head Andy Peach To Resign
July 1, 2020
Waterstone Mortgage Corporation’s President and CEO Andy Peach has announced his resignation.
According to Doug Gordon, WaterStone Bank president and CEO, no replacement has been named.
Peach was named president and CEO last August, replacing NAMB Past President A.W. Pickel III in the leadership role. Peach leaves the role with more than 30 years of experience in the industry, including leadership roles in retail, consumer direct, correspondent and wholesale production.
Prior to joining Waterstone, Peach served as managing director and chief production officer for Pacific Union Financial, responsible for the company growth and expansion prior to its sale to Mr. Cooper in early 2019. Before his tenure with Pacific Union, Peach worked for Bank of America, JPMorgan Chase and Lehman Brothers (Aurora Loan Services) in a variety of regional and national leadership roles.
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Originator - FNBO - Frisco,
- Mortgage Loan Officer- Consumer Direct Sales - FNBO - Omaha,
- Senior Mortgage Underwriter *Remote* - Confidential - REMOTE, NA
- IT-Assistant Vice President - Undisclosed - Morrisville, NC
- IT-Vice President, Global Markets Techology - Undisclosed - Morrisville, NC
- Personal Banker- Belvidere IL - FNBO - Belvidere,