Freedom Mortgage Sets Monthly Volume Record
July 17, 2020
Freedom Mortgage, one of the nation's largest full-service non-bank mortgage companies and a leader in VA and government-insured lending, funded nearly $11.3 billion in mortgage loans during the month of June, a new monthly record for the company. The amount represented over 43,500 in closed loans to borrowers and families nationwide.
According to the company, VA loans for veterans and members of the nation's military comprised the largest share of the company's June volume, followed by FHA loans which helped many borrowers who live in underserved communities.
"We had an incredible month supporting homeownership," said Freedom Mortgage CEO Stanley C. Middleman. "Given the current health crisis, our record performance in June is the most promising achievement in our company's history. I couldn't be more grateful for our employees and the great work they do. We are all very honored to help so many deserving homeowners and homebuyers reach their financing goals."
Founded in 1990 and headquartered in Marlton, New Jersey, Freedom Mortgage is a non-bank, full-service mortgage company that provides mortgage loans through retail, wholesale, and correspondent channels.
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Jackson,
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Everett,
- Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Everett,
- Loan Processor II - Guild Mortgage Company - Savannah,
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Morgan Hill,
- Loan Processor II (REMOTE) - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,