Those promoted include:
* John Mezzasalma, to senior vice president and chief accounting officer. Mezzasalma oversees corporate accounting, which includes financial reporting, accounts payable, client billing, tax compliance, financial controls and invoice management. He will continue to work closely with Cenlar’s CEO and chief financial officer on capital planning strategies. He joined Cenlar in 2015 as vice president and chief accounting officer. Prior to Cenlar, he was a senior manager with KPMG.
* Mary Ann Sullivan, to senior vice president, transfer operations. Sullivan will oversee eight departments that support our core functions, including servicing transfers, new loan boarding and new client integration. She joined Cenlar in 2001. Prior to Cenlar, she was an Assistant Vice President in Chase’s Mortgage division.
* Keith Dyer, to vice president, portfolio acquisitions. Dyer will spearhead corporate investment strategies, focusing on the acquisition of whole-loan assets from current subservicing clients and other third-party counterparts. He joined Cenlar in 2015 as director of portfolio acquisitions. Prior to Cenlar, Keith founded two mortgage companies in New Jersey.
* Amy Hardiman, to vice president of talent management. Hardiman will be responsible for Cenlar’s performance and talent review program, career development, college programs and professional development. She will also partner with talent acquisition and Cenlar University, overseeing expansion of Cenlar's professional development and career support initiatives. She began her career with Cenlar in 1998 as second vice president, talent management/human resources-corporate training manager.
* Elena Kaganovich, to vice president of compensation, benefits and human resources operations. Kaganovich will add HR systems and payroll centers of excellence (COE) oversight to her current leadership responsibilities for compensation, benefits, policies and procedures and data analytics. She joined Cenlar in 2017 as director of compensation and benefits and directed the planning, design, implementation and administration of the Total Rewards program.