Nations Lending Opens New Branch In Georgia
Ohio-based Nations Lending expanded its reach to the South with the addition of a new branch in Athens, Georgia. The new location will be led by Warren and Denise Alcorn, a husband-and-wife team that has been working in the mortgage industry for 29 years. The Alcorns spent the last year working at TruLoan Mortgage.
"Denise and Warren have a track record of success and a desire to grow their business," said Corey Caster, executive vice president of national production.
Warren will assume the role of branch manager. He specializes in helping clients with prior tax liabilities. Denise will be sales manager. The Athens branch will be licensed to lend in both Georgia and Florida and it will focus on helping first-time homebuyers achieve homeownership. There will also be a focus on those first-time homebuyers who may not think they qualify for a home loan.
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Processor - First Commerce Credit Union - , GA
- Sales & Service Rep - Undisclosed - Prospect, KY
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Columbia,
- Loan Processing Supervisor - Guild Mortgage Company - Roseville,
- Analyst, Capital Markets - JLL - Phoenix, AZ
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Hudson Oaks,