Home Point Financial Appoints New President Of Servicing
Perry Hilzendeger is the new president of servicing for Home Point Financial. He has 30-years of experience in the consumer finance and mortgage industry and in his new role, he is responsible for leading the mortgage servicing team at Home Point.
"Home Point is unique in that we retain 99% of the loans we originate for servicing," said Willie Newman, president, and CEO at Home Point Financial. "Having Perry join our team is a huge win for our company, bringing decades of industry knowledge to elevate our customer experience to the next level."
Hilzendeger previously spent 30 years with Wells Fargo and more recently, Wells Fargo Home Lending where he assumed a number of roles including head of retail operations, head of servicing operations and more. In his past roles, he has been focused on building, developing and growing teams across the full credit spectrum for sales, fulfillment and servicing, according to a press release.
Read more about Home Point's latest appointment.
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Processor III, Specialty Loans (REMOTE) - Guild Mortgage Company - Morgan Hill,
- Loan Processor III (Bilingual) - Guild Mortgage Company - Tulsa,
- Staff Appraiser - Guild Mortgage Company - Austin,
- Mortgage Loan Processor II - Access Bank - Omaha,
- QC Analyst - Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago - Chicago, IL
- Consumer Lending Underwriter - BMO Harris Bank - Brookfield, WI