BSI Financial Issues Two Executive Promotions
August 18, 2020
BSI Financial Services promoted Larry Goldstone to president of capital markets and lending. The company also promoted John Lawrence to president of servicing and lender services.
Lawrence has 20 years of experience in the mortgage industry, previously serving as BSI's executive vice president and chief servicing officer. He will be responsible for the overall profitability and operations of the company's servicing and lender services business. Lawrence has held senior positions at companies such as PIMCO, PennyMac, Wells Fargo and IndyMac Bank.
Goldstone previously led BSI's mortgage servicing rights strategy as executive vice president of capital markets. According to a press release, he spent the last six years helping to grow BSI Financial Services into one of the top 10 buyers of flow mortgage servicing rights. Additionally, he developed the company's retention/refinance group.
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Hilltop Bank - Casper, WY
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Southlake,
- Underwriter II - Guild Mortgage Company - Roseville,
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Havre,
- Mortgage Loan Processor - American National Bank - Omaha,
- Mortgage Loan Originator - FNBO - Beatrice,