Churchill Mortgage Names New VP, Credit Risk
Martin Ford was named Churchill Mortgage's new vice president of credit risk. In his new role, Ford will be responsible for leading the company's underwriting team to help manage risk, credit quality and product portfolios. He will also be working with Churchill's secondary marketing team.
Ford has over 30 years of experience in operations, underwriting and credit policies in the financial services industry. Before joining Churchill, Ford led national credit and underwriting teams at Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase, U.S. Bank and TCF Bank.
“Churchill’s goal is to provide its customers with a world-class experience, and I am ready to use my skill set to ensure that our homebuyers are receiving the best loan products for them in the ever-changing market,” said Ford.
“Martin will be an asset to our team, helping mitigate risk while supporting underwriting operations to keep pace with our customers’ needs,” said Mike Hardwick, president and CEO of Churchill Mortgage.
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Originator - FNBO - Frisco,
- Mortgage Loan Officer- Consumer Direct Sales - FNBO - Omaha,
- Senior Mortgage Underwriter *Remote* - Confidential - REMOTE, NA
- IT-Assistant Vice President - Undisclosed - Morrisville, NC
- IT-Vice President, Global Markets Techology - Undisclosed - Morrisville, NC
- Personal Banker- Belvidere IL - FNBO - Belvidere,