FirstClose Integrates With Simplifile And CSC To Offer e-Recording
September 23, 2020
FirstClose, a provider of technology solutions for mortgage lenders nationwide, announced its integration with Simplifile and CSC to offer full-service and self-service e-recording on the FirstClose ONE platform. Clients are now be able to e-record documents directly from the platform.
This integration also allows clients to reduce operational errors, streamline lien perfection processes and secure loans instantly through FirstClose ONE. Users can record documents in minutes on the platform and avoid mailing costs and wasted time while enjoying increased document security.
“This additional functionality gives lenders the additional tools they need to meet growing demand and it positions them to be even more responsive to consumers, who want one less thing to be concerned about,” said Tedd Smith, CEO and co-founder of FirstClose. “Working with these proven industry providers gives us a chance to harness technology to create efficiencies.”
Users can work completely inside FirstClose ONE, instantly e-record security instruments and eliminate the need to cut county checks with the new e-recording offering.
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Hilltop Bank - Casper, WY
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Southlake,
- Underwriter II - Guild Mortgage Company - Roseville,
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Havre,
- Mortgage Loan Processor - American National Bank - Omaha,
- Mortgage Loan Originator - FNBO - Beatrice,