MUFG Adds New Hire, Continues To Build MBS Trading Platform
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group hired David M. Lindley to lead the firm's CMO derivatives trading efforts, according to a press release. MUFG's latest hire was made as the company continues to build out its mortgage-backed securities trading platform.
In his new role, Lindley will be responsible for leading MUFG's new-issue agency CMO and MBS derivatives business. He will be based in NY and report to Michael McCarthy, head of MBS and Securitized Products Trading.
"David's addition to the team to lead our new-issue agency CMO and CMO derivatives business is a strategic next step in enhancing our MBS Trading platform and delivering a well-rounded MBS product offering to our clients," says Mitchell Nadel, co-head of Flow Products and head of Macro Trading. "He has more than 25 years of mortgage-bond trading and sales experience and brings deep industry relationships and expertise that will be key to our continued buildout of the business."
Lindley joins MUFG having previously worked with Daiwa Capital Markets. He also previously spent time as managing director and head of CMO Derivatives Trading at Nomura Securities, where he served as a member of the management team.
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Senior Mortgage Underwriter *Remote* - Confidential - REMOTE, NA
- IT-Assistant Vice President - Undisclosed - Morrisville, NC
- IT-Vice President, Global Markets Techology - Undisclosed - Morrisville, NC
- Personal Banker- Belvidere IL - FNBO - Belvidere,
- Loan Processor I - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,
- Training Manager, Operations - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,