Planet Home Lending Names Chief Human Resources Officer
Planet Home Lending named Ben Hughes executive vice president and chief human resources officer to fortify its overall human resources strategy and operations.
Hughes has more than 20 years of experience in senior HR leadership roles, according to a press release. He also developed and implemented a number of strategies and practices designed to attract top talent, increase employee satisfaction and boost employee retention.
"At a time when the industry is booming and demand for human capital outstrips supply, Ben brings deep, industry-specific experience in recruiting talent and building pathways for employee opportunity and growth. Both are core to the Planet’s expansion and key to the retention of its best employees," said Michael Dubeck, CEO and President of Planet Financial Group, LLC, parent of Planet Home Lending.
"Culture is absolutely key. Planet’s collaborative culture fosters a unique environment where cross-channel teamwork flourishes," said Hughes.
Prior to joining Planet Home Lending, Hughes was the CHRO at American Bank. He was also head of HR, Americas for Hudson Advisors L.P. and spent more than a decade at Capital One Financial Corp. as senior director of HR.
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- General Manager - Humanity Trading LLC - New York City, NY
- Real Estate Operations Administrator - SF Fire Credit Union - San Francisco, CA
- Mortgage Loan Originator (204th & Maple) - FNBO - Elkhorn,
- Universal Banker (Overland Park, KS - College/Mn) - FNBO - Overland park,
- Director, Account Resolution - First Entertainment Credit Union - Hollywood, CA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II (Southeast Cobb) Smyrna, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Smyrna, GA