New American Funding Named Top Workplace In Austin
New American Funding was named one of the top workplaces in Austin, Texas by the Austin American-Statesman for the first time. The list honors the top 100 workplaces in the Texas capital, according to a press release.
The Austin American-Statesman list is based on anonymous survey responses from employees about their workplace and its culture.
"Top Workplaces are not only better places to work but are more likely to be successful than peer organizations," according to the newspaper.
"It means even more because this list is based directly on responses from our valued team members," said Christy Bunce, chief operating officer for New American Funding. "We work hard to ensure that we are providing an environment where our people can enjoy where they work and be successful. We're happy to know our team is happy."
In the last year, the company was also recognized by Fortune and Great Place to Work as a Best Workplace in Financial Services and Insurance, a Best Workplace For Women and a Best Workplace for Millennials.
Currently, New American Funding has a number of open positions nationwide, according to the press release.
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- General Manager - Humanity Trading LLC - New York City, NY
- Real Estate Operations Administrator - SF Fire Credit Union - San Francisco, CA
- Mortgage Loan Originator (204th & Maple) - FNBO - Elkhorn,
- Universal Banker (Overland Park, KS - College/Mn) - FNBO - Overland park,
- Director, Account Resolution - First Entertainment Credit Union - Hollywood, CA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II (Southeast Cobb) Smyrna, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Smyrna, GA