UWM To Offer 61 BPS For 61 Days
United Wholesale Mortgage will offer 61 bps for 61 days on select loans for qualifying borrowers in celebration of being ranked the No. 1 wholesale mortgage lender for the sixth consecutive year. The company also plans to go public in 16 days, on Jan. 22, according to a press release.
“We just finished our best year ever, and 2021 is going to be even better thanks to our hard-working team members and clients,” said Mat Ishbia, president and CEO of UWM. “Mortgage brokers are helping borrowers get the best loans and our focus at UWM continues to be to grow the independent mortgage broker channel even more.”
The 61 bps for 61 days incentive is available for primary residences only and borrowers with a W-2 income. Specific loans that are eligible include:
- Conventional purchases
- Conventional refinances
- FHA non-credit qualifying streamlines
- VA IRRRLs
“This incentive will bring in more business for brokers, and further prove that working with a mortgage broker is a faster, easier, cheaper option,” said Ishbia.
UWM is the second-largest lender in the nation.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Consumer Compliance Specialist - Financial Services - Troutman Pepper - Wilmington, DE
- Senior Vice President of Human Resources - American Heritage Credit Union - Philadelphia, PA
- Executive Vice President / Chief Operations Officer - American Heritage Credit Union - Philadelphia, PA
- Personal Banker I - Dilworth (Charlotte Area) - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC
- Personal Banker II - Dilworth - Charlotte Area - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Midtown East - Fifth Third Bank - Raleigh, NC