First Community Mortgage Names New AVP For Central Ohio
First Community Mortgage named Eric Holmes (photoed right) as the company's assistant vice president. Holmes has 25 years of experience in the mortgage industry and also brings the ability to originate mortgages for consumers in a number of markets that FCM is licensed in.
"Eric has a great depth of experience, focusing on home lending for first-time buyers and self-employed individuals, and especially enjoys solving challenging loan scenarios," says Dan Smith, president of First Community Mortgage, according to a press release. "It's to his credit that those challenging cases are often referred to him by Realtors, financial planners and CPAs to help their borrowers increase cash flow, reduce expenses and save for college or retirement."
Holmes serves on the Board of the Columbus Mortgage Bankers Association and is chair of the CMBA's Ethics Committee. Additionally, he is also a founding member of the Community Lenders of Central Ohio. The select group of experienced and knowledgeable mortgage lenders work together to find lending solutions for borrowers and referral partners that might need help with a particularly challenging or unique financing scenario.
"My clients trust me to provide them with honest answers and straight advice on mortgages and I'm fortunate to have many realtors, financial planners and CPAs who entrust me with their own clients and serve them in the same way," said Holmes.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Consumer Compliance Specialist - Financial Services - Troutman Pepper - Wilmington, DE
- Senior Vice President of Human Resources - American Heritage Credit Union - Philadelphia, PA
- Executive Vice President / Chief Operations Officer - American Heritage Credit Union - Philadelphia, PA
- Personal Banker I - Dilworth (Charlotte Area) - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC
- Personal Banker II - Dilworth - Charlotte Area - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Midtown East - Fifth Third Bank - Raleigh, NC