First Community Mortgage Adds New LO In Auburn
First Community Mortgage hired Tina Gibby as a loan originator for the company's Auburn, AL branch. She has 20 years of experience in the industry and has the ability to originate loans for consumers in a number of markets that FCM is licensed in across the country.
"She focuses on understanding her clients' individual needs, matching them with the best mortgage and getting them to the closing table on time," said Dan Smith, president of FCM, according to a press release.
"I pride myself on shepherding clients through the mortgage or refinance process, communicating along the way to ensure there are no surprises – just a happy, on-time closing," said Gibby.
First Community Mortgage, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of First Community Bank of Tennessee, and includes wholesale, correspondent and retail divisions. FCM is an FNMA, FHLMC, and GNMA seller/servicer and offers mortgage solutions to consumers and financial institutions. It funded over $3.5 billion in home loans in 2020.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Vice President of TFCU Holdings - El Paso Area Teachers Federal Credit Union (TFCU) - El Paso, TX
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Streetsboro, OH
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Raleigh, NC
- Direct Channel Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Richmond, VA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II . Winter Park FL . Full Time - Fifth Third Bank - Winter Park, FL
- Personal Banker Associate II - Williamson Square (Franklin, TN) - Fifth Third Bank - Franklin, TN