FCM Names VP For Its Auburn Branch
First Community Mortgage named Kyle Bugg (photoed right) vice president for its Auburn branch. Despite most of his borrowers hailing from East and Central Alabama, Bugg is also licensed to originate mortgages in many of FCM's markets.
"Kyle is a strong finance professional who is well versed in all loan products, which means he can easily flex based on his customers' needs," said Dan Smith, president of FCM, according to a press release.
Bugg has a history of working with all types of financing, including conventional, jumbo, FHA, VA loans and more. He has also built relationships with business partners like homebuilders and Realtors.
"My promise to my clients is to help them have the best mortgage experience possible, no matter their challenges or goals," Bugg says, "and pride myself on minimizing surprises and getting them to the closing table quickly and with the least stress possible."
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- AVP, Mortgage Origination - Security Service Federal Credit Union - San Antonio, TX
- Mortgage Processor II - Fifth Third Bank - Richmond, VA
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Lexington, KY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Marine City, MI
- Assistant Center Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Tiffin, OH
- Personal Banker Associate II - Full Time - Mokena - Fifth Third Bank - Mokena, IL