FHFA HPI Up More Than 12 Percent YOY In February
The Federal Housing Finance Agency's Housing Price Index for February 2021 reported a 12.2% in house prices from Feb. 2020 to Feb. 2021.
According to the report, for the nine census divisions, seasonally adjusted monthly house price changes from Jan. 2021 to Feb. 2021 ranged from +0.3% in the Middle Atlantic division to +1.6% in the Mountain division. Meanwhile, the 12-month changes ranged from +10.5% in the West North Central division to +15.4% in the mountain division.
"Annual house price growth achieved a new record high in February," said Dr. Lynn Fisher, FHFA's deputy director of the Division of Research and Statistics. "The 12.2% gain represents an increase of $35,000 for a median-priced home that sold a year ago at $290,000 in the Enterprises' data."
Click here to read more from the FHFA's HPI.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Controller - TELCO PLUS CREDIT UNION - LONGVIEW, TX
- Analyst, Multi-Family - Capital Markets - JLL - Denver, CO
- Analyst, Production Support - JLL - Denver, CO
- Analyst, Capital Markets - JLL - Orlando, FL
- Mortgage Sales Assistant - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Daniels (Fort Myers, FL) - Full Time - Fifth Third Bank - Fort Myers, FL