Mobile Signing Gets More Capabilities
DocuSign, a NAR partner, today announced expansion of its mobile signing offering by updating capabilities of the ESIGNControl application for the Apple iPhone. ESIGNControl enables DocuSign clients to use their Apple iPhone to access, send, sign and manage electronic documents. It is a powerful tool for managers to track their sales through robust reporting functionality. ESIGNControl is available today for download from iTunes® and a variety of other Web sites.
“The iPhone is quickly becoming a must-have business productivity tool and ESIGNControl makes it easy for DocuSign clients to maximize efficiencies when away from the office,” said Tony Tonchev, founder of Smart Mobile Computing and creator of the ESIGNControl application. “ESIGNControl was developed for the iPhone and thoroughly tested for performance. This new application offers a fast, convenient and mobile method to use DocuSign from any iPhone.”
ESIGNControl is a DocuSign transaction remote control that lets users manage documents sent for e-signature from any iPhone. ESIGNControl offers a rich feature set that makes it fast and easy for DocuSign users to:
• Send a document for signature straight from your iPhone
• Conveniently view, track and access sent documents
• Easily send, revise and resend documents for eSignature
• Quickly access document signing status, envelope details, archived documents and history
• Share easy-to-read graphical reports that even shows transaction times
• Electronically sign a document from anywhere, anytime
• Remotely log in to the DocuSign Console
ESIGNControl is available now from iTunes for $2.99 at http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=325219....