BasePoint releases risk assessment program
Beanstalk Networks appoints new vice president of regional salesMortgagePress.comOpenClose MTG
Beanstalk Networks has named Craig Anderson vice president of
regional sales. Anderson brings with him more than 14 years
mortgage banking/sales experience and six years of experience with
mortgage point-of-sale/loan-origination systems.
In his new position, Anderson is responsible for selling the
company's OpenClose MTG suite of Web-based, enterprise-level
mortgage software to mid-sized lenders. He is based in northern
Florida and concentrating his efforts on mortgage wholesale and
retail lenders in the East Coast states.
West Palm Beach, Fla.-based Beanstalk Networks is a software
developer and application service provider, servicing the mortgage
industry. For more information, call (800) 655-6188 or visit www.beanstalknetworks.com.
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Senior Mortgage Underwriter *Remote* - Confidential - REMOTE, NA
- IT-Assistant Vice President - Undisclosed - Morrisville, NC
- IT-Vice President, Global Markets Techology - Undisclosed - Morrisville, NC
- Personal Banker- Belvidere IL - FNBO - Belvidere,
- Loan Processor I - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,
- Training Manager, Operations - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,