From the Appraiser's Perspective: Home values in the United States vs. those in the United Kingdom
IBM forms loan fulfillment services companyMortgagePress.comLoan fulfillment services
IBM has announced the formation of a business unit, IBM Lender
Business Process Services Inc. (LBPS), which will specialize in
mortgage origination services.
The new unit will offer a full range of lending services,
including loan application, underwriting, processing, vendor
management, document preparation and loan closing.
IBM is a multinational computer technology corporation based in
Armonk, N.Y. For more information, call (800) 426-4968 or visit www.ibm.com.
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Birmingham,
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Montgomery,
- Transaction Coordinator (Contract to Close) - Guild Mortgage Company - Liberty Hill,
- Member Product Support Specialist - Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago - Chicago, IL
- Mortgage Underwriting Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Mortgage Processor III - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH