MBA Weekly Survey: Mortgage applications on the rise
American Foundations MortgageBanc adds Jan M. Brezina as national operations and underwriting managerMortgagePress.comAmerican Foundations MortgageBanc Inc., Jan M. Brezina, Nicholas J. DelTorto, Wisconsin Mortgage Banking Association
American Foundations MortgageBanc Inc. has announced the
addition of Jan M. Brezina, AVP to the company's corporate office
in Brookfield, Wis. to serve as national operations and
"We are very excited to have Jan joining our team," said
President Nicholas J. DelTorto. "She brings experience that will
assist us in further streamlining our mortgage process." Ms.
Brezina comes to American Foundations MortgageBanc Inc. with a long
and successful background in operations, risk management and
underwriting. Her main areas of focus will involve compliance and
quality control in addition to underwriting.
In addition to being a longtime resident of southeast Wisconsin,
Brezina is a member of the Wisconsin Mortgage Banking Association
(WMBA). She is also a member of the Material Support Services and
Logistics team for the Red Cross in southeastern Wisconsin. She has
helped many southeastern Wisconsin families after natural disasters
and was involved in assisting families in the aftermath of
hurricane Katrina and 9/11.
For more information, visit www.afmortgagebanc.com.
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Jackson,
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Everett,
- Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Everett,
- Loan Processor II - Guild Mortgage Company - Savannah,
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Morgan Hill,
- Loan Processor II (REMOTE) - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,