mortgateNOW announces MNI Update
mortgageNOW Inc. has announced its MNI Update, a value-added service that provides credit information so that borrower profile information is fairly evaluated on credit decisions.
MNI Update will educate the consumer on their credit score, along with providing strategies to assist them to accurately reflect their credit score with continuing oversight throughout the process.
“Based on the testimonials from users on our Web site, we have found this program to be extremely successful in helping consumers obtain mortgage financing that may have otherwise been turned down,” said James Marchese, CEO of mortgageNOW.
Brooklyn Heights, Ohio-based mortgageNOW Inc. is a national mortgage banker, FHA Direct Lender, offering experienced loan officers, managers and telemarketers to originate government loans through our branch locations.
Send all inquires to Thomas R. Sirico, national business director, via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, call (732) 450-0088 or visit www.mtgnow.com.
FMJ Job Listings
- Underwriter - CBRE - Newport Beach, CA
- Senior Vice President, Marketing - Alaska USA Federal Credit Union - Anchorage, AK
- VAS - Vice President - CBRE - Boise, ID
- Underwriter - CBRE - Oak Brook, IL
- External Mortgage Loan Officer - Anheuser-Busch Employees' Credit Union - St. Louis, MO
- Chief Lending Officer - Credit Union of Georgia - Woodstock, GA