mortgateNOW announces MNI Update
mortgageNOW Inc. has announced its MNI Update, a value-added service that provides credit information so that borrower profile information is fairly evaluated on credit decisions.
MNI Update will educate the consumer on their credit score, along with providing strategies to assist them to accurately reflect their credit score with continuing oversight throughout the process.
“Based on the testimonials from users on our Web site, we have found this program to be extremely successful in helping consumers obtain mortgage financing that may have otherwise been turned down,” said James Marchese, CEO of mortgageNOW.
Brooklyn Heights, Ohio-based mortgageNOW Inc. is a national mortgage banker, FHA Direct Lender, offering experienced loan officers, managers and telemarketers to originate government loans through our branch locations.
Send all inquires to Thomas R. Sirico, national business director, via e-mail at email@example.com.
For more information, call (732) 450-0088 or visit www.mtgnow.com.
FMJ Job Listings
- CFR 2021-2022 International Affairs Fellowship in International Economics - Council on Foreign Relations - New York, NY
- Real Estate Loan Officer - Pacific Service Credit Union - Concord, CA
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Sovereign Lending Group - Costa Mesa, CA
- Mortgage Funding Processor - Pacific Service Credit Union - Concord, CA
- Mortgage Underwriter - Pacific Service Credit Union - Concord, CA
- Home Loan Consultant/Mortgage Loan Officer External - Frontwave Credit Union - 92056, CA