Kevin Walker joins Elliott as director of business development
Elliott & Company Appraisers has announced the appointment of Kevin Walker as its director of business development. “We are excited about having a sales professional with Kevin’s extraordinary talents and experience on board in our company,” said Charlie Elliott, president of Elliott & Company Appraisers. “Kevin’s addition is another indication of the company’s commitment to growth and the services of our clients.”
Walker has had a successful sales career in the textile and pharmaceutical industries. He also is a licensed general contractor and has operated a home-building company in North Carolina. Kevin earned his bachelor of science degree in industrial technology from East Carolina University. While studying there, Kevin was a star player as a defensive back on the Pirates football team. In 1986, he led all college football players with nine interceptions and he went on to play in the NFL with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Kevin can be reached at (336) 854-3074, ext. 3054 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, visit www.elliottco.com.
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker II - Mature - Fifth Third Bank - La Grange Park, IL
- PB II - Fifth Third Bank - GEORGETOWN, OH
- Mortgage Direct Sales Assistant - Fifth Third Bank - Richmond, VA
- Transaction Coordinator (Lead to Contract) - Guild Mortgage Company - Folsom,
- Loan Officer - Chadron Federal Credit Union - Chadron, NE
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Greensburg - Fifth Third Bank - GREENSBURG, IN