NAMB announces 2009–2010 board as Jim Pair becomes president
The National Association of Mortgage Brokers (NAMB) has announced its Board of Directors for 2009–2010 at its 2009 Mid-Year Meeting on Saturday, June 27, in San Antonio, Texas. NAMB is the voice of the mortgage broker industry, representing the interests of mortgage brokers and homebuyers since 1973. The association is committed to promoting the highest degree of professionalism and ethical standards for its members. In addition to mandating members adhere to a professional Code of Ethics, NAMB provides mortgage brokers with professional education opportunities, and offers rigorous certification programs to recognize members with the highest levels of professional knowledge and education.
Congratulations to the following:
NAMB 2009-2010 Officers
◄ President (one-year term): Jim Pair, CMC, Corpus Christi, Texas
◄ President-Elect (one-year term): William Howe, CMC, CRMS, Scottsdale, Ariz.
◄ Vice President (one-year term): Michael D’Alonzo, CMC, Willow Grove, Pa.
◄ Secretary (one-year term): Penny Fagan, CRMS, Decatur, Ala. (returning board member)
◄ Treasurer (one-year term): Don Frommeyer, CRMS, Carmel, Ind.
◄ Immediate Past President (one-year term): Marc Savitt, CRMS, Martinsburg, W. Va.
NAMB 2009-2010 Directors
◄ Joe Camarena, Portland, Ore. (returning board member)
◄ Don Fader, CRMS, Kinston, N.C. (returning board member)
◄ Ginny Ferguson, CMC, Pleasanton, Calif. (three-year term)
◄ Denise Leonard, Wakefield, Mass. (returning board member)
◄ Walt Scott, Wayne, Pa. (three-year term)
◄ Don Starks, Bourbonnais, Ill. (returning board member)
For more information, visit www.namb.org.
FMJ Job Listings
- Risk Model Development & Validation, Sr Associate (Financial Services) - PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, NY
- Title Insurance Underwriter - New York Bankers Title Agency West, LLC - Amsterdam, NY
- Chase Wealth Management Advisor Development Program - Chase - , CA
- Chase Wealth Management Advisor Development Program - Chase - , GA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Southport - Fifth Third Bank - Indianapolis, IN
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - south side Indy - Fifth Third Bank - Indianapolis, IN