Chicago Bancorp appoints Bren as new senior mortgage banker
Stephen M. Calk, founder, chairman and CEO of Chicago Bancorp, has announced that Willie Bren has joined the firm as senior mortgage banker in the firm’s Naperville, Ill. branch. Bren, a long-time resident of St. Charles, joins the firm from National City Bank, where he was a senior loan officer. Calk said the move reflects Chicago Bancorp’s continued commitment to making residential home loans available to consumers throughout northern Illinois, and specifically to strengthening the bank’s presence in the St. Charles, Geneva, Batavia and Wheaton marketplaces.
“Willie brings more than 10 years and hundreds of millions of dollars of senior mortgage banking experience to the team at Chicago Bancorp,” Calk said. “He is a man whose integrity has earned him many friends and business contacts in the region he will serve. Our intention is to open a St. Charles office soon, so his service can be even more convenient to the region’s homebuyers and refi customers.”
Bren, 48, who has built a personal database with the names of 6,000 regional contacts, said his initial focus will be on getting the Chicago Bancorp name out to more of the area’s top real estate agents.
For more information, visit www.chicagobancorp.com.
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker I - Kildeer - Fifth Third Bank - Kildeer, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - KALAMAZOO, MI
- Retail Personal Banker Associate l - Cincinnati & Northern, KY - Fifth Third Bank - KENWOOD, OH
- Loan Officer - Guild Mortgage Company - Antioch,
- Mortgage Underwriter - Bell Bank - Fargo, ND
- Assistant Banking Officer - Republic Bank - Louisville, KY