MBA releases podcast: "A Financial Analysis of Consumer Mortgage Decisions"
The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) has released a podcast recording featuring Michael Fratantoni, MBA's vice president of single family research and Andrew Kalotay, president of Andrew Kalotay Associates, discussing the recent paper, "A Financial Analysis of Consumer Mortgage Decisions."
The paper, conducted by Andrew J. Kalotay and Qi Fu and sponsored by the Research Institute for Housing America (RIHA), provides a deeper look into some of the complex mortgage and financial investment decisions consumers face as well as methods for analyzing those choices.
The main topics discussed in the podcast are:
► How to determine the appropriate mortgage product and rate/point tradeoff
► How to determine the right time to refinance
► The costs and benefits of paying down a mortgage versus other potential investment choices
The podcast recording can be accessed by clicking here.
For more information, visit www.mortgagebankers.org.
FMJ Job Listings
- SVP, Lending - UNCLE Credit Union - Livermore, CA
- Loan Processor II - Guild Mortgage Company - Madison,
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Richmond,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Oak Harbor,
- Residential Mortgage Underwriter | GOLDEN VALLEY, MN - Undisclosed - GOLDEN VALLEY, MN
- Residential Mortgage Underwriter | Kansas City Metro Area - Undisclosed - OVERLAND PARK, KS