iGATE appoints former Ginnie Mae president Joe Murin to its board of directors
iGATE has announced the appointment of veteran mortgage and banking executive Joseph J. Murin to its board of directors, effective immediately. Murin will also serve on the company's nominating and corporate governance committee of the board of directors. "We are very excited to welcome Joseph J. Murin to our board of directors. He brings a tremendous amount of energy, knowledge and experience which will make him a valuable addition to our board," said Sunil Wadhwani, co-chairman, iGATE Corporation.
Murin has over 37 years of experience in the mortgage and banking industries. Most recently, he was president of the Government National Mortgage Association (Ginnie Mae). Prior to his appointment as president of Ginnie Mae, he served as managing partner of the Mortgage Settlement Network.
In addition, Murin has served in a variety of executive positions, including the CEO of Lender's Service Inc and Basis 100. Currently, he is the managing director for The Collingwood Group, a Washington, D.C. advisory firm he co-founded with Brian Montgomery, former Federal Housing Commissioner. He also serves on the board of trustees of Point Park University.
"It is an honor to be a part of iGATE," said Murin. "Sunil and his team have built a vibrant organization that provides vital IT services and capabilities to the domestic and international markets. I look forward to working with iGATE and its team."
For more information, visit www.igate.com.
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- U/W Liaison I - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,
- Field Marketing Manager - Guild Mortgage Company - Sacramento,
- Underwriting Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Virtual, OH
- Financial Center Manager Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Bradenton, FL
- Retail Personal Banker II - Buffalo Grove - Full Time - Fifth Third Bank - BUFFALO GROVE, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Kildeer - Full Time - Fifth Third Bank - Kildeer, IL