Nationwide Title Clearing report finds compliance is top concern for servicing executives
Nationwide Title Clearing (NTC), a document and services provider for the residential mortgage industry, has released the results of a proprietary industry survey that reveals key characteristics of the mortgage servicing industry and the executives working there. The results are part of a new White Paper the company has published and that is now available at no cost on the company’s Web site. The survey was conducted in March of this year and polled servicing executives in companies both large and small across the country. The questions were designed to provide a better view into the lien release processes servicers are employing to deal with the volatility in the marketplace during a time when mortgage assets are changing hands frequently in the wake of increased foreclosures and refinances.
“Servicers are under a great deal of pressure right now,” said Jeremy Pomerantz, senior vice president for marketing and sales at NTC. “The costs of non-compliance are higher than ever and the regulatory environment has become so complicated that it’s becoming very difficult for servicers to get everything right.”
The White Paper, entitled “Effective Lien Release Management,” reveals the results of the survey as well as a set of industry best practices designed to keep servicers in compliance while streamlining operations.
For more information, visit www.nwtc.com.
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I (SALES) Fostoria - Fifth Third Bank - FOSTORIA, OH
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - SOUTH HAVEN, MI
- financial center manager associate - Fifth Third Bank - SOUTH HAVEN, MI
- Financial Center Manager(i) I - Fifth Third Bank - New Port Richey, IL
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Belleville, MI