Shane Barbanel joins GFI Realty Services
GFI Realty Services, one of New York City’s top commercial real estate brokerage firms, announces that industry veteran Shane Barbanel, has joined the company’s rapidly expanding team. Throughout his career, Shane has completed over $75 million in commercial sales transactions and managed approximately 2,000 residential units in Manhattan, Brooklyn and Queens. He speaks the language of an owner and operator and understands the tremendous attention to detail and hard work it takes to pull value from a building, which serves him well in the investment sales arena.
“Today’s commercial market is obviously more challenging than anything we’ve seen in the past,” said Matt Sparks, managing partner at GFI Realty Services. “However, I believe that Shane’s extensive industry experience combined with the resources here at GFI Realty Services will enable him to successfully close deals in these difficult economic times.”
“We are excited to have Shane Barbanel join our team,” said Lon Rubackin, managing partner at GFI Realty Services. “He has a wealth of industry experience and an excellent track record. We are confident that he will strengthen GFI’s impact on the commercial market.”
For more information, visit www.gficap.com.
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Officer/Originator - Undisclosed - Charleston, WV
- Mortgage Lending Associate - Santa Monica, CA - Bank Of America - Santa Monica, CA
- FC Lending Officer - Huntington Beach, CA (Bella Terra FC) - Bank Of America - Huntington Beach, CA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate 1 - Fifth Third Bank - BONITA SPRINGS, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - ESTERO, FL
- Assistant Center Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Aurora, IL