Alison Calamia named new Generation Mortgage wholesale division AE
Generation Mortgage Company has named Alison Calamia as customer account manager in its wholesale division. Based in New Orleans, she will provide sales and support to Generation’s Wholesale team as she helps to expand their correspondent business. An industry veteran, Calamia has 18 years of reverse mortgage experience. Currently, she serves on the National Reverse Mortgage Lenders Association’s Professional Development Committee as well as their Independent Certification Committee (ICC) which oversees the new Certified Reverse Mortgage Professional (CRMP) designation.
Prior to joining Generation Mortgage Company, she served as vice president of reverse mortgage sales at Standard Mortgage. Earlier in her career, Calamia was a reverse mortgage originator at First National Bank of Commerce and Home Mortgage Corporation.
“Alison’s strong background in the reverse mortgage industry, as well as her keen customer service skills, will prove to be an invaluable asset to our constantly growing wholesale team,” said Sherry Apanay, senior vice president at Generation Mortgage.
For more information, visit www.generationmortgage.com.
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Jackson,
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Everett,
- Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Everett,
- Loan Processor II - Guild Mortgage Company - Savannah,
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Morgan Hill,
- Loan Processor II (REMOTE) - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,