Residential Finance Corporation named to Fast 50 list
Residential Finance Corporation (RFC), an award-winning nationwide mortgage lender specializing in refinance, has been recognized as one of Central Ohio’s fifty fastest-growing private companies in the 14th Annual Fast 50 Awards program presented by Columbus Business First. An awards luncheon will be held to announce the rank order of Central Ohio’s fastest-growing private companies on Oct. 15 at the Hyatt Regency in downtown Columbus.
“It is the dedication and achievement of our employees that make this award possible,” says RFC senior vice president and general counsel, David Stein.
“In our 12-year history as a mortgage lender, we have grown to serve 27 states by being highly-focused on borrower needs. We continue to increase our investment in training to support our employees with the mortgage industry expertise, technical know-how, sales techniques and motivation to provide excellent service. This philosophy helps RFC continue to win new business, ongoing referrals, and awards.”
For more information, visit www.residentialfinance.com.
FMJ Job Listings
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Hollywood Main Financial Center - Hollywood, CA - Bank Of America - Hollywood, CA
- Senior Underwriter- First Mortgage-SFLO - Bank Of America - Chandler, AZ
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Chandler, AZ - Bank Of America - Chandler, AZ
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Westpark - Bank Of America - Vienna, VA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - University - Bank Of America - Seattle, WA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Laurel Center - Bank Of America - Laurel, MD