The J. Berman Group launches MortgageZen
The J. Berman Group has announced the launch of MortgageZen, the first blended rate mortgage calculator for the iPhone. MortgageZen saves time and helps mortgage professionals provide a more sophisticated financing discussion with their customers. “We developed this application with the mobile mortgage originator in mind,” said Jason Berman, principal, The J. Berman Group. “The idea for MortgageZen came from a desire to have a quick and simple way to calculate the weighted average interest rate of an existing first and second mortgage.”
“While it’s not a difficult calculation, it can be cumbersome to get the answer quickly. Especially
when you're mobile and the tools to calculate a blended rate aren't readily available”, said Berman.
The J. Berman Group is busy working on plans to extend the functionality and utility of
MortgageZen and welcomes all feedback and suggestions. MortgageZen is now available in the
For more information, visit Twitter.com/mortgagezen.
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Newberg,
- Originating Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Elma,
- Manager - Risk Model Development and Validation (Financial Services) - PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, NY
- Mortgage Loan Originator/Processor - WV Housing Development Fund - Charleston, WV
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Isabella Community Credit Union - Mt Pleasant, MI
- Vice President / Mortgage Loan Manager - Whitefish Credit Union - Whitefish, MT