The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) has announced Debra W. Still, CMB, president and chief executive officer of Pulte Mortgage LLC in Englewood, Colo., as chairman of its Residential Board of Governors (RESBOG) and, Henry V. Cunningham Jr., CMB, president of Cunningham & Company, Greensboro, N.C. as vice chair of RESBOG at the association's 96th Annual Convention & Expo held in San Diego. MBA also named the newly elected members of RESBOG. RESBOG is the governing body for MBA's single-family residential members, responsible for establishing legislative and regulatory policies and positions on single-family residential lending issues, and for making recommendations for association-wide policies and initiatives to MBA's Board of Directors
"Deb and Hank will provide excellent leadership for RESBOG as it sets MBA policy for the myriad of issues that residential mortgage lenders will face in 2010," said MBA Chairman Robert E. Story Jr., CMB. "Their dedication and commitment to MBA has made them respected leaders in our industry."
Still and Cunningham presently sit on MBA's Board of Directors and both have been active MBA members and served on several committees. Still has served on the MBA Forward Task Force, as well as MBA's Executive Task Force on Mortgage Lending and on the Loan Origination Task Force. Hank has been a member of MBA's Regulatory Reform Task Force, Warehouse Lending Task Force and the GSE Policy Task Force.
MBA's new RESBOG members are:
● Robert D. Broeksmit, CMB, Chevy Chase Bank FSB, Bethesda, MD
● James "J.G." G. Carter, Sun Trust, Richmond, VA
● Garry Cipponeri, JPMorganChase, Iselin, NJ
● William Emerson, Quicken Loans, Inc, Livonia, MI
● Mark C. Hammond, Flagstar Bank, FSB, Troy, MI
● Michael W. Young, Cenlar FSB, Ewing, NJ
MBA's returning members of RESBOG are:
● Gary Acosta, Prado Mortgage, Inc., San Diego, CA
● Timothy M. Bartosh, CTX Mortgage Company, LLC, Dallas, TX
● Michael D. Berman, CMB, CWCaptial, Needham, MA
●Phillip W. Bracken, CMB, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, Ellisville, MO
● Edgar A.G. Bright, III, CMB, Standard Mortgage Corporation, New Orleans, LA
● Todd Chamberlain, Regions Mortgage, Birmingham, AL
● William Cosgrove, CMB, Union National Mortgage Co., Strongsville, OH
● Dan Crockett, Franklin American Mortgage Company, Franklin, TN
● Thomas P. Cronin, CMB, Clayton Fixed Income Services, Denver, CO
● Timothy C. Dale, CMB, BB&T, Wilson, NC
● James H. Danis, II, CMB, AMP, Residential Mortgage Corp., Fayetteville, NC
● James M. Deitch, American Home Bank, NA, Mountville, PA
● Marangal Domingo, CMB, Newport Beach, CA
● Abraham Eisner, GFI Mortgage Bankers Inc., New York, NY
● James F. Jandrisevits, Countrywide Financial Corporation, Parker, CO
● John B. Johnson, CMB, MortgageAmerica, Inc., Birmingham, AL
● John D. Koch, ION Capital Inc., Dublin, OH
● Michael Koster, EverHome Mortgage Company, Jacksonville, FL
● Michael McQuiggan, Tri-Emerald Financial Group, Lake Forest, CA
● Gilberto F. Monzon, Popular Mortgage, Inc., San Juan, PR
● J. David Motley, CMB, Colonial National Mortgage, Fort Worth, TX
Deborah L. Rosen, Guidance Residential, LLC, Irving, TX
● Donald L. Salmon, TBI Mortgage Company, Horsham, PA
● Sandor E. Samuels, Esq., Bank of America, Calabasas, CA
● Joseph A. Splendido, Colonial Mortgage Service Company, Horsham, PA
● Debra W. Still, CMB, Pulte Mortgage LLC, Englewood, CO
● Robert E. Story, Jr., CMB, Seattle Financial Group, Seattle, WA
● Gregory S. Tornquist, Cenlar FSB, Ewing, NJ
● Steven Valladares, CMB, AMP, First Allied Mortgage, Jericho, NY
● Dena L. Yocom, CMB, imortgage.com, Inc., San Diego, CA
MBA's Residential Committee Chairs serving on RESBOG:
● Financial Management: Brandon Coleman, CPA, Citibank, N.A.
● Legal Issues, Quality Assurance and Regulatory Compliance: David Hay, SunTrust Mortgage, Inc.
● Loan Administration: Jordon D. Dorchuck, AMP, American Home Loan Servicing, Inc.
● Residential Loan Production: G. Todd White, CMB, Arvest Mortgage Company
● Secondary and Capital Markets: Robert Gaither, Bank of America
● State Legislative and Regulatory: John V. Konyk, National City Mortgage
For more information, visit MortgageBankers.org.