Fidelity National Financial reports net profit of $222 million for 2009
Fidelity National Financial Inc. (FNF), a provider of title insurance, mortgage services, specialty insurance, claims management services and information services, has announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.15 per share. The dividend will be payable March 31, 2010, to stockholders of record as of March 17, 2010. FNF is the nation's largest title insurance company through its title insurance underwriters - Fidelity National Title, Chicago Title, Commonwealth Land Title, Lawyers Title, Ticor Title, Security Union Title and Alamo Title - that collectively issue more title insurance policies than any other title company in the United States.
FNF also provides flood insurance, personal lines insurance and home warranty insurance through its specialty insurance business. FNF also is a leading provider of outsourced claims management services to large corporate and public sector entities through its minority-owned subsidiary, Sedgwick CMS. FNF is also a leading information services company in the human resource, retail and transportation markets through another minority-owned subsidiary, Ceridian Corporation.
For more information, visit www.fnf.com.
FMJ Job Listings
- Closing Supervisor - Guild Mortgage Company - North Richland Hills,
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Hudson Oaks,
- Branch Administrative Assistant III - Guild Mortgage Company - Seattle,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Hudson oaks,
- Training Specialist, Loan Processing - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,
- Loan Processor II (Remote) - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,