Service 1st Valuation and Settlement Services joins the Ellie Mae Network
Service 1st Valuation and Settlement Services Inc. has recently joined the Ellie Mae Network. Connectivity to the network is integrated in Ellie Mae's Encompass360 mortgage management software, which is used by mortgage bankers, mortgage brokers, community banks, credit unions and national and regional lenders across the United States. As a result of the Service 1st integration; Service 1st will be available as an Independent Appraiser on the Ellie Mae Network and available to all users of Encompass360.Service 1st is a national Appraisal Management (AMC) firm that is committed to developing the highest level of customer service in the Appraisal Management Industry. Service 1st is thrilled to have the opportunity to continually service its clients by offering another HVCC & FHA approved solution within the Encompass360 software.
Mark Oliver, CEO & company president spoke very highly of the integration by saying, "Service 1st is committed to achieving superior customer service by delivering fast, reliable, efficient and service oriented appraisal management and by joining the Ellie Mae Network, it only strengthens our abilities. As Service 1st grows we look forward to expanding our offering by utilizing the custom technology integration offered by Ellie Mae within the next 12 months."
For more information, visit www.service1inc.com.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Senior Vice President of Human Resources - American Heritage Credit Union - Philadelphia, PA
- Executive Vice President / Chief Operations Officer - American Heritage Credit Union - Philadelphia, PA
- Personal Banker I - Dilworth (Charlotte Area) - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC
- Personal Banker II - Dilworth - Charlotte Area - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Midtown East - Fifth Third Bank - Raleigh, NC
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Cary Park - Fifth Third Bank - Cary, NC