The Accurate Title Group releases new GFE calculator
The Accurate Title Group LLC (ATG) has announced the release of its TAG Good Faith Estimate Calculator (TAG GFE). This new product comes in response to the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA) and its revisions to the Good Faith Estimate (GFE) and HUD-1 Settlement Statement. The TAG GFE provides instant, accurate calculations for purchase, refinance and home equity transactions in all 50 states and all counties for title insurance premium, endorsements, CPL fees, search, closing fees, recording costs and transfer taxes.
"We quickly assessed the available market and saw an opportunity to divert our IT priorities to leap frog the competition on fee disclosure," said ATG's CIO Mike Cullen. "It is exciting to streamline the development of technology to provide more accurate, detailed and comprehensive fees faster than any other product available today. We see this as a step towards a fully automated, instant HUD-1."
The TAG GFE is a user-friendly tool that is helping ATG quickly grow its national market share by simplifying GFE and HUD-1 preparation for high volume mortgage and home equity processors. It also ensures GFE compliance and advises lenders of how fees are customarily split between sellers and buyers throughout the country, enabling lenders to confidently quote and close purchase transactions nationally. When ATG provides the settlement services in combination with the TAG GFE, a lender is assured of accurate disclosures.
For more information, visit www.accurategroup.com.
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - County Line Region - Fifth Third Bank - AURORA, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Jacksonville, FL
- Mortgage MP Escrow Processor II - Fifth Third Bank - Wilmington, OH
- Mortgage Direct Sales Assistant - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Preferred Relationship Manager - Augusta, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Augusta, GA
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - KENWOOD, OH