Loan Resolution Corporation adds 100 employees to meet rise in short sales
Loan Resolution Corporation has announced that it is adding 100 positions in March to meet demand for the government’s new Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives (HAFA) program. The 100 full-time positions are necessary to meet the company’s growth as demand for short sales and deed-in-lieus skyrockets. The Scottsdale-based company moved into a 30,000-sq.-ft. office in North Scottsdale in September 2009.
The new positions range from executive positions, including senior vice president of default to entry-level positions, such as solutions specialists, processors, and asset managers.
“Our company is experiencing explosive growth to meet the needs of mortgage servicers,” said Travis Hamel Olsen, chief operating officer of Loan Resolution Corporation. “We are working with multiple top-five servicers to assist them in reducing the blight of foreclosures in our neighborhoods across America.”
A tremendous increase in short sales is expected as the government introduces new legislation to steer struggling homeowners toward short sales instead of foreclosure. April 5 is the required implementation date for the HAFA program. The government is implementing HAFA to encourage short sales in order to reduce foreclosures and prop up the nation’s ailing real estate market.
With unemployment rates in Arizona exceeding nine percent, Loan Resolution Corporation is one of the fastest-growing companies in a state that has been battered by the real estate collapse. When the new positions are filled, Loan Resolution Corporation will have 170 employees in its Scottsdale headquarters.
For more information, visit www.LoanResolution.com.
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker II - Mature - Fifth Third Bank - Romeoville, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Countryway - Fifth Third Bank - Tampa, FL
- Retail Personal Banker I - Fifth Third Bank - LANSING, MI
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I. - Fifth Third Bank - Effingham, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II-BENCH - Fifth Third Bank - CLINTON TOWNSHIP, MI
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II (SALES) - Fifth Third Bank - TOLEDO, OH