Mortgage Builder and NYLX form pricing partnership
Mortgage Builder Software, a provider of loan origination software (LOS) technology, has completed its integration with product eligibility and pricing (PPE) technology provider, NYLX, of Mt. Arlington, N.J. The partnership results in a new level of sophistication for price decisioning, allowing mortgage lenders to achieve the best possible pricing for loan products, benefiting consumers by obtaining the most favorable terms for their home financing transactions. Through NYLX and its LoanDecisions platform, Mortgage Builder users have seamless access to real-time pricing information available anywhere in the industry without ever leaving the Mortgage Builder platform.
“This direct access allows our users the ability to give immediate alternatives to borrowers with complete confidence and accuracy,” says Keven Smith, chief executive officer and president of Mortgage Builder. “In addition to the speed of determining available programs and their prices, the lender is saved the time and effort often wasted on loans that have no chance of closing."
“NYLX integrations have helped our customers achieve a more cohesive technology environment,” says Howard Conyack, chief executive officer of NYLX. "As Buy Side and Sell-Side pricing is managed to optimize profit, our integrations ensure that we are returning accurate data to the database of record via our LoanDecisions application. Integrated tools and eligibility reasoning help to qualify borrowers earlier in the origination process, supporting close conversion.”
For more information, visit www.MortgageBuilder.com or www.nylx.com.
FMJ Job Listings
- CS Lending Officer - Plano, TX (Bilingual) - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- Community Lending Officer - South OC / San Diego / Riverside - Bank Of America - Aliso Viejo, CA
- Mortgage Loan Cooridinator - Bilingual - Charlotte - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- CS Lending Officer - Bilingual - Charlotte - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Sumner - Bank Of America - Sumner, WA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Cameron Park, CA (Cameron Park FC) - Bank Of America - Cameron Park, CA