Inlanta Mortgage continues expansion, now licensed in Arizona
Inlanta Mortgage, a mortgage banker since 1993, has announced that it has recently obtained its license in Arizona. "From our continued growth and expansion into additional states, most recently Kansas and now Arizona, we are able to provide increasing
opportunities for our mortgage professionals, partner branches and the customers they serve," said Joe Ramis, branch recruitment director at Inlanta Mortgage. "We encourage mortgage professionals to learn about our offerings, including how we allow them to originate more and worry less, and invite them to become a part of our growth in Arizona."
Inlanta Mortgage is also licensed in Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, North Dakota and Wisconsin. The company has plans for expansion into additional states in the future. The company's structure allows for its partner branches to focus on originating loans while the headquarters provides comprehensive, timely and accurate support in compliance, processing, technology, human resources, training, accounting, marketing, legal, in-house funding and underwriting.
For more information, visit www.inlantapartners.com.
FMJ Job Listings
- CS Lending Officer - Plano, TX (Bilingual) - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- Community Lending Officer - South OC / San Diego / Riverside - Bank Of America - Aliso Viejo, CA
- Mortgage Loan Cooridinator - Bilingual - Charlotte - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- CS Lending Officer - Bilingual - Charlotte - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Sumner - Bank Of America - Sumner, WA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Cameron Park, CA (Cameron Park FC) - Bank Of America - Cameron Park, CA