Meridian Capital adds Robert Beni as VP in its originations group
Meridian Capital Group LLC, a national commercial real estate finance and advisory firm, has announced the addition of Robert Beni Jr. as a vice president of its commercial originations group. Beni will be supporting the underwriting and origination efforts of the commercial originations group nationally and will be reporting to Marty Lanigan, senior managing director of originations and strategic initiatives, and Chad Johnson, managing director. Beni will be working out of Meridian’s headquarters in New York City.
Beni has substantial experience analyzing loan applications, sponsors, collateral and performing due diligence for balance sheet and conduit transactions. He has held underwriting, credit and risk roles with Amboy Bank, Mezz Cap, Fillmore Financial Services and Prudential Financial. Beni and Lanigan previously worked together at Mezz Cap, where Beni served as credit and risk manager.
“Bob’s strong background as a credit and deal management professional will be of tremendous value in helping us to more effectively manage our growing commercial and institutional mortgage finance activities,” said Lanigan. “As Meridian continues to expand its mortgage banking and finance platform, talent like Bob’s will be crucial."
For more information, visit www.meridiancapital.com.
FMJ Job Listings
- CS Lending Officer - Plano, TX (Bilingual) - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- Community Lending Officer - South OC / San Diego / Riverside - Bank Of America - Aliso Viejo, CA
- Mortgage Loan Cooridinator - Bilingual - Charlotte - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- CS Lending Officer - Bilingual - Charlotte - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Sumner - Bank Of America - Sumner, WA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Cameron Park, CA (Cameron Park FC) - Bank Of America - Cameron Park, CA