Community Trust Bank adds Ian M. Wright and launches warehouse lending program
Community Trust Bank has announced the addition of Ian M. Wright and the launch of its mortgage warehouse lending program. Serving as senior vice president and director of warehouse lending, Wright will be responsible for the design, launch and ongoing operations of Community Trust Bank’s new program. He brings more than 20 years of banking, management and business experience to his position.
Wright is a graduate of the Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) School of Mortgage Banking and earned his Accredited Mortgage Professional (AMP) designation. He serves on the Texas MBA Board of Directors and Chairs the Future Mortgage Leaders Committee. He is a graduate of the MBA’s prestigious, nationally recognized Future Leaders program and a U.S. Army veteran.
Community Trust Bank is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Community Trust Financial Corporation, a holding company with more than $1.8 billion in total assets. With a 98-year legacy, Community Trust Bank operates 27 banking centers and 51 ATMs in Texas, Northern Louisiana and Mississippi.
FMJ Job Listings
- CS Lending Officer - Plano, TX (Bilingual) - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- Community Lending Officer - South OC / San Diego / Riverside - Bank Of America - Aliso Viejo, CA
- Mortgage Loan Cooridinator - Bilingual - Charlotte - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- CS Lending Officer - Bilingual - Charlotte - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Sumner - Bank Of America - Sumner, WA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Cameron Park, CA (Cameron Park FC) - Bank Of America - Cameron Park, CA