Rennell Announces Launch of Resource Title National Agency
Leslie Rennell, former president and chief executive officer of Cleveland, Ohio-based Resource Title Agency Inc., has announced the formation and launch of Resource Title National Agency Inc. which has purchased some of the business assets of Resource Title. Rennell will serve now in the role of owner and chief executive officer of Resource National.
Resource National will be an independent, family-owned agency providing full title insurance and escrow services. The company will provide national lines of service in commercial, real estate-owned (REO)/default and relocation markets, as well as traditional title and settlement services in Ohio and nationwide.
“We will adopt Resource Title’s traditional focus on meeting customer needs efficiently and quickly” said Rennell. “We will be committed to using technology, experience and the work ethic of our team to be flexible and receptive to the expectations of our clients.”
For more information, visit www.rtnai.com.
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Business/Branch Loan Fulfillment Specialist - Jax Federal Credit Union - Jacksonville, FL
- VP of Lending - Pioneer Valley Federal Credit Union - Springfield, MA
- Mortgage Loan Processor II - Access Bank - Omaha,
- Universal Banker (204th Maple) - FNBO - Elkhorn,
- Correspondent Underwriter - TIAA - Jacksonville, FL
- Branch Manager - Jovia Financial Federal Credit Union - Westbury,