HomeStreet Bank Adds Several Former MetLife Mortgage Professionals
HomeStreet Bank, a subsidiary of HomeStreet Inc., has announced the hiring of a substantial majority of the loan production personnel based in Washington, Oregon and Idaho from MetLife Home Loans, whose parent company, MetLife Inc., announced on Jan. 10, 2012 that it would no longer originate forward mortgages. HomeStreet Bank is also bringing on board a significant number of mortgage loan processing personnel from MetLife. This group, which will join HomeStreet over the next several weeks, will become part of HomeStreet's existing regional forward mortgage origination operations serving the Greater Puget Sound region; southwest Washington and northwest Oregon; the Spokane, Washington region; and Idaho.
"We are very excited to have this impressive group of highly respected mortgage professionals join our team,” said HomeStreet Chief Executive Officer Mark K. Mason. “They are a good fit for our company because they share HomeStreet’s commitment to outstanding customer service and quality lending, furthering our position as one of the leading mortgage lenders in our markets.”
The group includes former MetLife Home Loans Pacific Northwest Regional Sales Leader Rose Marie David; former MetLife Home Loans Regional Builder Division Manager Anthony Grasst; former MetLife Home Loans District Sales Leaders Natalie Overturf and Jeff Schaller, and more than 160 regional and branch managers, mortgage consultants, and production support staff formerly employed by MetLife.
FMJ Job Listings
- Risk Model Development and Validation Management - PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, NY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - NASHVILLE, TN
- Mortgage Sales Assistant - Fifth Third Bank - ROLLING MEADOWS, IL
- Associate Wealth Management Advisor - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - GRAND RAPIDS, MI
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - GRAND RAPIDS, MI