Zillow Launches New Agent Hub CRM Platform
Zillow Inc. has introduced Agent Hub, a free online portal on Zillow where real estate agents can find and manage all their important Zillow-related information and resources in one convenient place. Through Agent Hub, agents can easily access Zillow's new and growing customer relationship management platform designed to help agents better manage and organize contacts received from Zillow. The customer relationship management (CRM) platform automatically saves the contacts agents receive through Zillow, allows agents to make individual notes and star high-priority contacts for easy follow up.
Real estate agents who have set up a free Zillow profile or are a Zillow Premier Agent will find their important data pre-populated into Agent Hub automatically for their exclusive use. In addition to the CRM platform, Agent Hub offers agents:
►An analytics dashboard to monitor their listing and agent profile metrics, and reviews status
►Access to Zillow Academy classes about marketing, social media, agent tools and more
►Access to exclusive industry news and insight
"Agent Hub makes it easy for agents to access Zillow's new CRM platform and other useful services through a singular, focused area, and we will continue to add new tools and services over time," said Bob Bemis, vice president of partner relations, Zillow. "This is another important step in evolving Zillow beyond advertising to offer a more robust suite of services to help real estate professionals better manage and market their businesses."
FMJ Job Listings
- Chief Lending Officer - Vantage West Credit Union - Tucson, AZ
- Mortgage Loan Cooridinator - Bilingual - Charlotte - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Charlotte - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Home Services Specialist II - Employee Lending Team - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- High Net Worth HE Underwriter - Bank Of America - Chandler, AZ
- CS Lending Officer - Plano, TX (Bilingual) - Bank Of America - Plano, TX