Kelly Lee Joins Cobalt Mortgage
Cobalt Mortgage has announced the addition of Kelly Lee as regional manager for southwest, central and eastern Washington, Oregon and Idaho. Lee brings more than 18 years of residential and commercial mortgage industry experience to Cobalt Mortgage. Throughout his career, he has been recognized as a quality-driven professional with a history of generating multimillion-dollar business growth. He has been instrumental in building companies that have achieved top area rankings in terms of loan volume. He has an extensive background including developing full banking platforms, sales recruiting, and expanding retail market presence. Kelly will focus on building the company's presence in the Oregon market share, while opening branch offices in the Spokane and Vancouver areas of Wash., and in Boise, Idaho.
"Kelly brings a depth of business development to our team," said Dave Bochsler, national sales manager for Cobalt Mortgage. "His strategic growth experience will prove to be a true asset."
Kelly currently lives in Lake Oswego, Ore. with his wife and their son. He holds a bachelor of science degree in general science from Oregon State University. Kelly is certified and licensed for both residential and commercial mortgages in the states of Oregon and Washington.
"I appreciate the core values that Cobalt Mortgage exemplifies," Lee said. "Like me, they are committed to growing with quality while maintaining unparalleled customer and employee satisfaction."
FMJ Job Listings
- Closing Supervisor - Guild Mortgage Company - North Richland Hills,
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Hudson Oaks,
- Branch Administrative Assistant III - Guild Mortgage Company - Seattle,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Hudson oaks,
- Training Specialist, Loan Processing - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,
- Loan Processor II (Remote) - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,