Two NAMB Members Receive CRMS Designation
NAMB—The Association of Mortgage Professionals has announced that two members have achieved the prestigious Certified Residential Mortgage Specialist (CRMS) designation: Richard Gilbert of Rate Pro Mortgage in Manakin Sabot, Va., and Dave Shelor of Prime Lending in Charlottesville, Va.
Mortgage professionals seeking NAMB certification should know that the benefits of achieving this distinction are far-reaching and will enhance their career and reputation. NAMB certification:
►Distinguishes mortgage professionals who have received the highest level of professional knowledge available to them.
►Helps borrowers select a qualified mortgage professional because certified brokers and loan officers are elite members of the industry. They have shown their dedication to the consumer by obtaining advanced education and demonstrating that they have the skills necessary to provide quality service.
►Measures a core body of knowledge shared by competent professionals in the field;
►Establishes portable evidence of professional competence, recognized throughout the U.S.; and
►Promotes continuing professional development and ensures that certified members stay current with industry trends and changes.
For more information on NAMB's professional designations, visit the NAMB Certification page on NAMB's Web site, NAMB.org.
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Tulsa Federal Credit Union - Tulsa, OK
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I-Shelby - Fifth Third Bank - BRIGHTON, MI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - GEORGETOWN, KY
- Financial Center Manager Associate - 222 South Riverside Plaza Chicago IL - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL
- CRA Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - Southfield, MI
- Emerging Mortgage Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - LOUISVILLE, KY