PRMG Expands Its Wholesale Operations in Colorado
Paramount Residential Mortgage Group (PRMG) has announced the recent expansion of their wholesale operations into the state of Colorado. The Colorado territory will be headed up by Cindy Broaddus who has recently been promoted to regional manager. Broaddus, who was formerly the Las Vegas branch manager for PRMG, has been with company now for more than four years and has been actively involved with every function, from sales to operations including, underwriting and docs. Along with Sales Manager Corey Johnston, Broaddus is highly dedicated to growing the broker base, while overseeing a full service fulfillment operations center that will be underwriting and funding locally, including generating business within the state of Colorado.
Broaddus is originally from Colorado and started her career in the mortgage industry back in 1974. Both she and her husband Gary have been actively involved in the broker community since the early 1980s.
“We are very confident in Cindy Broaddus heading up operations in Colorado," said PRMG CEO Paul Rozo. "Again, as part of our global vision and strategic growth plan, the recent addition of the Colorado territory complimented by the previous acquisition of the Northeast and Southeast regions will allow us to remain on course toward expanding our overall footprint across the country and ultimately position PRMG as a national player.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Fulfillment Team Leader- SFLO - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Sarasota Main - Bank Of America - Sarasota, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Rochester Orion FC - Rochester Hills, MI - Bank Of America - Rochester Hills, MI
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Martin Downs Blvd - Bank Of America - Palm City, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Jensen Beach - Bank Of America - Jensen Beach, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Brighton Challis FC - Brighton, MI - Bank Of America - Brighton, MI