Duy Vu Earns NAMB's CRMS Designation
NAMB—The Association of Mortgage Professionals has announced that Duy Vu, owner of Cincinnati-based Mid-American Financial Group has earned the Certified Residential Mortgage Specialist (CRMS) designation. NAMB established the CRMS certification to provide its members with the opportunity to be recognized as leaders within the increasingly competitive field of mortgage brokering. The individuals who seek certification should know that the benefits of achieving distinction will enhance their career and reputation.
Vu is the founder of Mid-American Financial Group. In addition to the CRMS designation, he is a Certified Mortgage Professional practitioner. Duy holds licenses in Ohio, Kentucky and Florida. He has been in the financial services industry for more than 15 years, with more than 13 years of mortgage industry experience. Duy has served on the Board of Governors for the Ohio Association of Mortgage Professionals (OAMP) since 2008. He is a past president of the South Chapter of the Ohio Association of Mortgage Brokers. He remains an active member of both NAMB and the Kentucky Association of Mortgage Professionals.
Duy attended Miami University (Oxford), University of Cincinnati and Cincinnati State and received his Business Marketing degree. While at UC, he was founding father of his fraternity, Pi Lambda Phi. He played soccer for Cincinnati State.
Click here for more information on NAMB's Certification programs.
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker I - Fifth Third Bank - PALM HARBOR, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - WOODHAVEN, MI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Augusta area, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Augusta, GA
- Financial Center Manager Associate. - Fifth Third Bank - CARMEL, IN
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Gurnee - Fifth Third Bank - GURNEE, IL
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Atlanta area, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Atlanta, GA