Loan Resolution Corporation to Add 100 New Employees in Q1
Loan Resolution Corporation has announced that the company is adding more than 100 positions during the first quarter of 2013. The 100 full-time positions are necessary to meet the demand for new initiatives. In October, the Scottsdale-based company was recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest-growing companies in the United States. LRC’s three-year 2,540 percent growth earned it the #126 ranking in the nation. Nine Arizona companies made the INC 500 list in 2011.
“Our company continues to experience explosive growth in all areas,” said Travis Hamel Olsen, president of Loan Resolution Corporation. “We are recruiting the state’s best talent as we strive to push the performance envelope.”
The new positions include sales, management, and quality assurance. The company hopes to fill the available positions by the end of February.
In December, Arizona’s unemployment rate dropped below eight percent for the first time in four years. When the new positions are filled, LRC will have more than 300 employees in its Scottsdale headquarters.
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker II - Mature - Fifth Third Bank - Romeoville, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Countryway - Fifth Third Bank - Tampa, FL
- Retail Personal Banker I - Fifth Third Bank - LANSING, MI
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I. - Fifth Third Bank - Effingham, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II-BENCH - Fifth Third Bank - CLINTON TOWNSHIP, MI
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II (SALES) - Fifth Third Bank - TOLEDO, OH