George Mason Mortgage Opens New Arlington, Va. Location
George Mason Mortgage has announced that it has opened a new location in Arlington, Va. which will be managed by Andrew Siddon. His decade of industry experience, prior to joining George Mason Mortgage in July of 2012, includes five years as a top producer with Bank of America, ranking in the top one percent nationally. Siddon, who resides in Arlington with his wife, is a member of the River Bend Golf and Country Club, and serves on the Board of the National Potomac Yacht Club.
“With Andrew’s leadership, we know that this location will thrive,” said Bill Landon, executive vice president of sales (VA). “We are confident that his team is perfectly positioned to offer mortgage products to this market. We look forward to providing this new clientele with George Mason’s unparalleled customer service.”
In addition to Siddon, the Arlington office boasts six loan officers and a full support staff, with extensive local experience, and involvement in many Arlington civic and service organizations, including Habitat for Humanity, the Arlington Chamber of Commerce, and the Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) program.
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker I - Kildeer - Fifth Third Bank - Kildeer, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - KALAMAZOO, MI
- Retail Personal Banker Associate l - Cincinnati & Northern, KY - Fifth Third Bank - KENWOOD, OH
- Loan Officer - Guild Mortgage Company - Antioch,
- Mortgage Underwriter - Bell Bank - Fargo, ND
- Assistant Banking Officer - Republic Bank - Louisville, KY