MortgageKeeper Applications See Rise in Homeowner Referrals
MortgageKeeper Referral Services has released its January Homeowner Needs Status Report. The Report showed more than 111,000 referrals issued—a 47 percent increase over January 2012, and 13 percent higher than their best month on record. "Consumer demand for our products and the referrals to best-in-class local resources is the foundation for our growth,” said Rochelle Nawrocki Gorey, president of MortgageKeeper Referral Services. “Struggling families continue to face high debt and increasing costs for fuel and food—and try to stay above water with persistently lower incomes.”
MortgageKeeper also attributes its recent growth to an improved user interface for its flagship MKDesktop product, the addition of more markets and categories to its database, and a growing subscriber base.
Counselors and servicers who subscribe to MortgageKeeper’s database provide struggling homeowners with a list of exhaustively researched, best-in-class nonprofit and government agencies in seconds. Often the agencies are located just a few miles from the homeowner. Every day users search nearly 1,000 times for assistance. MortgageKeeper’s applications respond by providing more than 3,500 community resource referrals.
FMJ Job Listings
- Financial Center Lending Officer (Bilingual Spanish/English) Charleston, SC - Bank of America - Charleston, SC
- Regional Sales Ops Manager- 18043778 - Bank of America - Ventura, CA
- AVP and Senior Director, Fixed Income, Risk and Analytics - Lincoln Financial Group - Radnor, PA
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Prospect Bank - Paris, IL
- State Underwriting Counsel - New York - CATIC Title - Tarrytown, New York
- Risk Analytics & Modeling Manager - GENWORTH - Raleigh, NC